PhilosophyAs investors we believe thorough research and a disciplined investment process are critical to success. Research allows us to base decisions on knowledge rather than speculation, while investment discipline allows us to avoid making “emotional” or irrational decisions that lead to investing mistakes.
The following core beliefs comprise our investment philosophy:
- A global investment perspective leads to greater opportunities
- All asset classes fluctuate through periods of under/over valuation
- We must be forward-looking as investors, while acknowledging that history can provide a valuable frame of reference
- Long-term investment success requires intestinal fortitude; investors must be willing to act based on their courage of convictions
- Enduring wealth is built from buying great companies that have sustainable competitive advantages and solid growth prospects, at reasonable valuations
- In certain asset classes we engage investment talent from outside firms, via mutual funds or other formats, in order to access premier investment managers that otherwise would not be available to a single firm
- We are in partnership with our clients
Wealth Management & Trust Services
4350 Brownsboro Road, Suite 210 | Louisville, KY 40207 | Phone: 502.259.2500 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not FDIC Insured. Investments Not Guaranteed. Investments May Lose Value. Fees may apply for services. Consult your tax attorney or CPA for details on tax benefits.