Custody ServicesWith the Commonwealth Wealth Management & Trust Group as your custodian, we will assume full responsibility for record-keeping details related to your securities and other investments. In other words, in handling securities and maintaining accounting records, we serve as your financial secretary. We can serve as a clearinghouse for all of your accounts – regardless of how many different brokers you use – giving you the convenience of a single, consolidated portfolio.
All securities entrusted to our custody are administered to the highest standards of safety and accuracy. Our custody services include:
- Safekeeping of assets
- Timely settlement of securities transactions
- Collection of dividend and interest payments
- Presentation of called or mature bonds for payment
- Daily investment of cash balances
- Alerts to stock splits, mergers, and other corporate actions that impact your holdings
- Detailed account statements showing assets held, their value, tax basis, purchases, sales, dividends and income collected.
- Secure, online access to your account information
Wealth Management & Trust Services
4350 Brownsboro Road, Suite 210 | Louisville, KY 40207 | Phone: 502.259.2500 | Email: email@example.com
Not FDIC Insured. Investments Not Guaranteed. Investments May Lose Value. Fees may apply for services. Consult your tax attorney or CPA for details on tax benefits.